• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 01, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    H>----------------------------*--------------->G

    Back to -30 lbs. I have no idea how the heck that happened since I ate most of a sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints last night. D'oh. But they sure were yummy!

    I am mostly off the Nutrisystem program now, even though I still eat the dinners. I don't eat much else of their food, although I do certainly follow their guidelines -- and it seems to work for me.

    In addition, I am trying to implement the following Paul McKenna rules:
    1. When you are hungry, eat.
    2. Eat what you want.
    3. Eat consciously.
    4. When you think you are full, stop eating.

    Fairly commonsense. Basically a way to reduce food intake and stave off cravings (which are likely to lead to binges). I am still adhering to the portion-control I learned from NS, so I hope what I've learned will permanently change my eating habits.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker