• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, March 25, 2008

    The Pudge Report -- now where was I?

    H>----------------------------*----------------->G

    I'm back from Spain and Portugal where we ate anything and everything we wanted and walked all over the place. The results? I gained one pound. Now I'm -28.5 lbs. That seems to be a stasis point for my body. Gotta work to get beyond that, but right now, I'm thrilled 'cuz that's a good number considering all of the bread, chocolate, pastries, butter and so on and so on that I ate over the past week.

    But now I'm back -- back to reality and my routine.

    And it feels good to be home, even if we left the place a huge mess.

    Posts on the trip when I have a chance to catch up with the past week.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker