• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, March 16, 2008

    Thinking about packing...

    We confirmed that our reservations were confirmed. Now I'm doing some laundry to make sure we have ample choices for our trip.

    Ya' see, this is a different kind of travelling for me. I'm used to backpacking, travelling light, moving around quite a bit and staying at hostels and the like. This time we're parking ourselves at a hotel for three nights and moving to a second hotel for three nights. And we'll only be in the city. So that means we'll need to be a bit dressier -- it is Europe, after all -- and certainly dressier than my usual backpacking attire. And six days is just long enough not to do laundry. Which means we'll be carrying just as much as if we were travelling for two weeks or two months.

    And I won't be wearing my engagement ring. Just not gonna take the chance. Now, that will feel weird. Maybe I'll wear another ring just so my finger doesn't feel nekid.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker