• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, March 06, 2008

    Just for kicks...

    At first, I thought this was spam. But it turned out to be a message from a seller for an item I bought on eBay.

    Not your usual invoice/"please pay" message. Definitely quirky.
    Congratulations on winning my eBay Auction.

    I have sent an invoice to you but I want to give you some additional info to help with your shipment ...

    Please indulge me for rambling on a bit..:-)

    ALL payments are to be submitted in US Funds

    I prefer PAYPAL but I will accept Money Orders..

    MONEY ORDERS from BANKS,STORES,WESTERN UNION should be fine..

    We no longer accept Money Orders from WALLY'S DELI & LUMBER ....

    It's a long story..:-)

    If getting a Money Order from the Post Office ...please make sure it is a PINK INTERNATIONAL one..

    Green Money Orders are not accepted in Canada so..please repeat after me..

    PINK IS GOOD.....GREEN IS ..BAD...

    PINK IS GOOD..GREEN IS..BAD!....:-)

    If you are sending a Money Order PLEASE... make it clear what your payment is for...If you just send me a Money order with no information included.....

    SCORE FOR ME!

    CASH!

    We will accept well hidden cash but.. just know....you send it at YOUR own risk..

    Be aware..

    your well hidden Cash COULD ...make the day of an unscrupulous Postal Worker...if you catch my drift..:-)

    SHIPPING
    I am located in British Columbia,Canada.

    Your item will be shipped promptly and carefully packed upon receipt of your payment. We ship 4 days a week...

    Most items take 10-15 days to get to the US from BC (To Europe it takes usually 12-15 days)

    Please remember that items shipped to the US and Europe need to clear Customs so that can occasionally result in a longer delivery time. Most of my feedbacks report fast shipping but please be aware that delays can occur with International shipping...

    Those who are used to Priority USA shipping, please note that not only does Canada Post offer MUCH slower shipping than their US counterparts but it is also one of the most expensive Postal Outlets in the World..

    Sorry..

    Don't blame me..

    BLAME CANADA..:-)


    We will gladly hand deliver your item to you..

    We are currently happily HAND delivering to SWEDEN,THE UK, GERMANY, BRAZIL, CUBA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA, ISRAEL and KETCHIKAN,ALASKA and BOSTON,MASS (GO SOX!)

    so.. Hand delivery is an attractive option...

    all we ask is... you pay MOST of my airfare AND ...allow me to stay at your home.....just for a week....I don't eat much...:-)

    Feedback
    We appreciate feedback..We give out our feedbacks once per month in a mass FEEDBACK orgy..yes..I DID type....FEEDBACK ORGY..:-)

    so..you will eventually get your feedback and we appreciate yours..

    Finally..

    Most of my bidders are responsible and pay promptly and I thank you for that but ....there is a segment of Deadbeat bidders on eBay these days.

    To deal with this growing reality I have hired a Collection Agency to deal with these wayward souls..

    GUIDO'S COLLECTION AGENCY is proficient at convincing people to pay..

    Click on the link to see their Photo...

    You REALLY don't want to recieve a visit from them......

    They haven't had their shots yet..:-)

    thanks for bidding


    email me for any further questions: [deleted]


    click on the link to see...GUIDO'S COLLECTION AGENCY



    Here is one more fun link I found..if you are an eBay fanatic..THIS should make you smile..



    and....last but not least..just one minute of fun..


    Heh.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker