• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, March 04, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    H>-----------------------------*---------------->G

    Back to -29#s, which is down .5 pounds since last week... which is excellent news because this past week was HORRIBLE for me.

    Let's see...

    Ate out for lunch and dinner on Wednesday.
    Ate out for lunch on Friday.
    Had a birthday celebration on Saturday (with ice cream cake).
    Ate out for dinner on Sunday.
    Ate out for lunch (birthday celebration with cupcakes) and dinner yesterday.

    There may be more that I am forgetting.

    This week, I have a dinner thing on Thursday, a birthday thing on Friday and another birthday thing on Monday night. There will probably be lunches out in there too. And then, next week the food keeps on coming. Then we're off to Europe for a week.

    March is gonna be really tough for me, worse than the holiday season.

    So -half a pound is very good, all things considered. I gotta, gotta exercise. The warmer weather will eliminate one excuse. Now I just need to get off my ass and do it.

    Heh, fat chance?

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker