• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, March 15, 2008

    Someone please educate me.

    I just read this post by Jami. I don't know if the story is true, but the words couldn't be more true.

    Someone please educate me as to what the heck "the gay agenda" is supposed to be? Is being gay like having a "to do" list with items to check off as they are accomplished? Is being gay like running a meeting with topics that need to be addressed and resolved? Is being gay like some kind of political movement with aspirations of goals to implement? Call me ign'ant, but I fail to see how being gay has anything to do with an agenda.

    Or is "the gay agenda" just a term invented by hatemongers who seek to vilify people they have branded as being undeserving of the most basic human compassion in order to further their own intolerant agenda?

    /rant.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker