• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, March 28, 2008

    Because a meme is better than no post at all.

    Snagged from Zuska, with my own additions...

    In my life, I have ….

    (X) smoked a cigarette

    (X) crashed a car

    (X) got drunk with a good friend

    ( ) stolen a car
    (?) been in love

    (X) been dumped

    (X) shoplifted
    ( ) been fired

    (X) been in a fist fight [does it count if it's just with my brothers?]
    ( ) snuck out of my parent’s house
    ( ) been arrested

    ( ) gone on a blind date

    (X!) skipped school

    ( ) seen someone die

    (X) been to Canada

    (X) been to Mexico

    (X) been on a plane

    ( ) purposely set a part of myself on fire
    (X!) eaten Sushi

    (X) been skiing
    ( ) been moshing at a concert

    (X) taken painkillers

    (X) love someone or miss someone right now

    (X) lay on my back and watched cloud shapes go by

    (X) made a snow angel

    (X) flown a kite

    (X) built a sand castle

    (X) gone puddle jumping

    (X) played dress up

    (X) jumped into a pile of leaves

    (X) gone sledding

    ( ) cheated while playing a game

    (X) been lonely

    (X) fallen asleep at work/school

    (X) used a fake id

    (X) watched the sun set

    (X) felt an earthquake

    (X) touched a snake

    (X) slept beneath the stars

    (X) been tickled

    ( ) been robbed
 [not robbed but burgled, yes – since I now know the legal difference]
    (X!) been misunderstood

    (X) pet a goat
    (?) won a contest

    (X) run a red light

    ( ) been suspended from school

    (X) been in a car accident
    ( ) had braces

    (X!) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
 [try in one sitting]
    (X) had deja vu

    (X) danced in the moonlight

    (X) liked the way I look

    ( ) witnessed a crime

    (X) questioned my heart

    ( ) been obsessed with post-it notes

    (X) squished barefoot through the mud

    (X) been lost

    (X) been to the opposite side of the country

    (X) swum in the ocean

    ( ) felt like dying

    (X) cried myself to sleep

    (X) played cops and robbers

    ( ) recently colored with crayons

    (X) sung karaoke
 [not a pleasant experience for anyone in the vicinity]
    ( ) paid for a meal with only coins

    (X) done something I told myself I wouldn’t

    (X!) made prank phone calls

    (X) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose
 [chocolate milk, of course]
    (X) caught a snowflake on my tongue

    (X) danced in the rain

    ( ) written a letter to Santa Claus

    (X) been kissed under a mistletoe

    ( ) watched the sun rise with someone I care about

    (X) blown bubbles

    (X) made a bonfire on the beach

    ( ) crashed a party

    (X) gone roller-skating

    (X) had a wish come true

    (X) worn pearls

    ( ) jumped off a bridge

    ( ) ate dog/cat food

    ( ) told a complete stranger I loved them

    ( ) kissed a mirror

    ( ) sung in the shower

    (X) had a dream that I married someone

    (X) glued my hand to something

    ( ) got my tongue stuck to a flag pole

    ( ) kissed a fish

    (X) sat on a roof top

    (X) screamed at the top of my lungs

    ( ) done a one-handed cartwheel

    (X) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours

    (X!) stayed up all night

    ( ) didn’t take a shower for a week

    (X) picked and ate an apple right off the tree

    (X) climbed a tree

    (X) had a tree house

    ( ) been scared to watch scary movies alone

    ( ) believe in ghosts

    (X!!!) have more then 30 pairs of shoes

    ( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say

    ( ) gone streaking

    (X) gone doorbell ditching

    ( ) played chicken

    (X) jumped into a pool/hot tub/lake with all my clothes on

    (X) been told I’m hot by a complete stranger

    ( ) broken a bone

    (X) been easily amused

    ( ) caught a fish then ate it

    (X) caught a butterfly

    (X) laughed so hard I cried

    ( ) cried so hard I laughed

    (X) cheated on a test
    ( ) owned a Britney Spears CD

    (X) forgotten someone’s name

    (X) French-braided someone’s hair

    ( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool

    ( ) been threatened to be kicked out of my house

    ( ) been kicked out my house

    (X) had a fantasy over someone I love as a good friend

    (X) sun-tanned naked

    ( ) ran naked in the rain

    to which, I am adding…

    (X) crossed the Equator
    (X) lied to someone I loved
    (X) lied to myself
    ( ) bought new clothes rather than do the laundry
    (X) left dirty dishes in the sink until they started to smell/mold
    (X) hidden dirty dishes under my bed
    (X) had ice cream for breakfast
    (X) called in sick when I wasn't
    (X) snooped into my roommate’s/friend’s stuff
    (X) kept a diary
    (X) filled out a credit card application just because I wanted the freebie they were giving away
    (X) learned a foreign language
    (X) gone without shaving (face, legs, whatever) for more than a month [hey, it’s winter!]
    (X) had surgery [if having my wisdom teeth extracted counts; otherwise, no]
    ( ) dated someone more than ten years older/younger than I am
    (X) driven in a foreign country
    (X) slept-in past 2:00 pm
    (X) faked an important something to get off a phone call or out of a date
    (X) pierced my own body part

    What say you?

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker