• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    Score one for standard transmissions

    This excerpt came from the crime blotter for our new area.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trivializing crime. This is a scary situation. I am, however, trivializing criminals.
    On Tuesday 3/29 at 2005 hours, in the 2500 block of Kimberly Street, a pizza deliveryman returned to his vehicle after making a delivery. The suspects were waiting for him when he came back. One suspect was sitting in the victim’s vehicle and displayed a handgun; he demanded the victim’s cash. The suspects attempted to drive away in the victim’s vehicle, but didn’t know how to drive a clutch. The suspects fled on-foot toward the mall.
    Thwarted by a clutch!

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker