• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, April 30, 2007

    The internets are a cool thing

    SM just went online to change the utilities at the new house into our names. And I just submitted a change of address to forward my mail. Online.

    And it's done. Just like that. No trip to the post office. Yay!

    This afternoon, we did the walk-through. Good news is that everything looked fine. Bad news is that this house is even smaller than I remembered. I don't know if all of our stuff is going to fit. Yes, I have that. much. stuff. But I'm not complaining... well, not exactly. It's a sweet house -- and it will be even better after we install a few very needed closets for storage.

    Tomorrow, we hand over a big check. But the really, really cool thing is that today is Sunday, but I'm not going to work tomorrow. We took the whole day off for this.

    Yay! A day to pay then play!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker