• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    Monday morning haiku

    A day and a half late... but here it is anyway:

    Slow pokes, move it please.
    Why must you walk two by two
    Blocking the sidewalk?

    Oblivious to
    The congestion they create
    As I, we dodge them

    All of those people
    Just waddling, wandering
    And plodding along

    But not me. I stride.
    Moving quickly, with purpose.
    No time to dawdle.

    Brain multi-tasking
    Writing haiku in my head
    Using all my time.

    But why? What the hell?
    Scurrying and hurrying
    Just to get to work?

    What am I thinking?
    Too many things, the same time.
    Slow down and change pace.

    Life is for meandering.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker