• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, February 12, 2006

    Global pox

    That's what my map of hits on the lower left side looks like -- a global pox. Infectious? Spreading? Yup. But it's all good...

    It seems that I have been viewed (I won't presume that they actually read any content) by folks in at least seven countries. Considering how few links I have -- and how narrow the scope of my web activities since I added the map -- that's pretty good, fairly international I would say. Shout out to the folk in Hawai`i who viewed the other day -- hey, bruddah! Same to Indonesia and Canada and everyone else. Bienvenue to you!

    I know who is behind some of the US hits (Hi Denise, Scooter, kristine and my DC pals!!! -- whom I know as regular visitors because they leave comments; apologies to others who drop by but I don't yet know you), but most are probably one-shot drop-bys who find me for some trivial reason.

    I don't have the technology to know how these folks found me, whether through a link or a google search. I'm guessing that my post on women leaders brought some of the clicks from Canada, Indonesia and Europe... but I dunno.

    Can anyone suggest something I can add to this blog so that I can track links or search strings that list me? I know so nothing about this stuff beyond the fact that it can be done, so any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks!

    eXTReMe Tracker