• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, February 10, 2006

    More bar review

    ...this time, it's the multi-state stuff. And my head is going to explode imminently. We just took a practice exam -- all 6 hours of it -- and it is really exhausting. Really.

    But, the good news is that I scored a 102/200.

    Uh, that's good news?

    Yeah, and this has gotta be the only time in my life that 51% is good... but because of all my Pavlovian training throughout my academic life, I'm still disappointed somehow not to have done better. In reality, that score is passing for the multi-state, so I should just take it and run with it.

    Still...

    Okay, I'll shut up.

    I haven't yet done any work WHATSOEVER on the essay part of the bar, so there's still extreme pressure.

    And it's building, building, building in my head...

    But at least I know I still have my head attached. If not for the headache, I might think I've lost it... all.

    eXTReMe Tracker