• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, February 11, 2006

    SSD

    Sorry so dull.

    I don't have much of a life these days. My posts clearly reflect that... but it will all be over, one way or another, soon enough.

    Um, what's new? It's snowing outside, and we're predicted to get inches and inches more by tomorrow evening (up to a foot?). That probably means more like a coupla' inches because the weatherfolks never underpredict and usually overpredict. However, just the mere sighting of snow will likely scare the heck outta most drivers here.

    Yup, we're wimps.

    And I know I'm bad at math, but help me with this logic. Today's expected accumulation: 4-6 inches. Tomorrow's expected snowfall: 1-3. And the total expected accumulation by the end of tomorrow? The weatherfolks predict 8-12 inches.

    How does 1-3 inches (today) plus an added 4-6 inches (tomorrow) add up to 8-12 inches (total)?

    eXTReMe Tracker