• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, May 14, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    Okay, I admit it. I completely and deliberately blew off my weigh-in yesterday. I knew it was due, and I didn't wanna do it. I had had a bad week in terms of eating and feeling good about myself, and I thought the number would be bad news. I was a chicken.

    But then I gave myself a good, stern talking to. I reminded myself that accountability was as important in the process as the weight loss. Without accountability, I would never be able to take and keep off the weight. It has been my lack of accountability that gave me the space to gain the weight in the first (second, third, fourth and fifth) place(s). If I don't own up to the consequences of my eating and non-exercising habits, well, then, I might as well officially give up because that is what I would in essence be doing anyway.

    So I got on the scale this morning.

    Officially, I'm at 15.5 TG, which is -29 pounds. And back in the right direction. I still have yet to break and stay over the -30 mark (I've broken it but reverted back). I still have the goal of ten or fifteen more pounds by August. But then again, I've been saying that since January. So much for my accountability on that front, eh?

    Now that the weather is mostly better, I need to put up or shut up, not give up.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker