• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, May 05, 2008

    Dang

    Based on my entries of late, you would think that my brain is solely focused on wedding stuff.

    If only.

    Then I'd be done with everything I need to do for the wedding. Oh well.

    It's just that the rest of the stuff going on in my life isn't even interesting to me, so how could they possibly be blog-worthy? They just aren't.

    Um, let's see... what else? I'm not travelling at all this month, which makes me incredibly happy. In June, I'm off to NYC for a day. July involves a trip to Salt Lake City. August may be San Francisco again, if I decide to go. That's about it. And no, none of those are honeymoon or even mini-moon trips, although I may take SM to SF with me because that trip is the weekend after our wedding.

    See? There just ain't anything interesting going on over here.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker