• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 25, 2008

    Ugggggh!

    We're now in the long haul stretch of no holidays until summer. Yes, that's right -- no federal holidays until Memorial Day, May 26th. That's 3 whole months of no holidays. From Presidents' Day (mid-February) until Memorial Day (end of May).

    Yes, I am complaining. This time of year is always very tough for me to get through.

    Of course, SM and I are taking off a week in March for a short vacay. That helps. With March. But then there's April. Well, at least the weather is starting to warm up in April. But then there's May. It seems a long way away, May.

    That's because it is.

    From here, it's a long, dark, difficult haul until summer and our next holiday. Ugh.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker