• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    The Pudge Report

    H>------------------------------*--------------->G

    Back on track, but not taking it for granted. I'm down 30.5 pounds this morning. YAY! I finally broke that gosh darned thirty mark!!!

    I think that last week's weigh-in was an anomaly due to my period (water retention, etc.), especially since I took off so many pounds this week.

    And since SM is out of town, I'm 100% on pooch-walking duty, so that's a little more exercise than usual. Let's face it, I only exercise when forced to. Sad, eh?

    I may not make 40 by 40, but that's okay. I'm well on my way. I still want to lose another 15#s by the wedding in August, and that's totally do-able.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker