• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 18, 2008

    Internet information

    I'm still sick, so I haven't done much all day. I took the dog for a walk, but that's about it.

    What does one do when she is sick and stuck at home, despite the gorgeous weather? Well, watch bad TV of course, and play online.

    I can find almost anything online. Out of boredom, I went looking. And I found out that a number of B-list celebrities need to do a better job protecting their privacy online -- meaning that I was able to find a number of home addresses, phone numbers and other personal contact info for them. Not the really big celebrities, but the ones who have faded from the limelight or who never really made it past minor roles or reality TV.

    It was tempting to dial one of those numbers just to see what would happen. But I didn't. Maybe I should, just to let him/her know that his/her home phone is available to any idiot stalker fan bored blogger like me.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker