• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 18, 2008

    Monday morning haiku -- the "it's so late that it doesn't even count" version

    A box of tissues.
    Multi-symptom cold tablets.
    And my nose still runs.

    As well as alternately being congested such that I can only breathe out of my mouth. The headaches are largely gone, but I still feel like my sinuses have a zip code of their own. My lips are chapped, and my nose is past raw from the tissues and to the point of chafed and cracking. My throat hurts from many violent sneezes, and I seem to have developed a chest cough.

    Sounds pleasant, eh?

    Thing is, this is better than yesterday. Ooof.

    Poooooooooooooor me.

    And this afternoon, SM took off on a work trip to "the district" for several days, so I'm on my own. It's always much nicer to have him around; he's a comforting presence, especially when I'm in a whiny mood.

    ::whine::

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker