• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, December 03, 2007

    The Pudge Report

    H>---------------------*------------------------>G

    The holiday party season kicks off this week for me with our first fete tonight. And then another with SM's office -- where I make my first official appearance (as opposed to all of the unofficial ones) as "fiancee"! -- tomorrow night. It's dinner at the Congressman's house with the family, office staff, etc. -- where I will have to behave myself, show off the ring and play the part of a proper "fiancee". Crap, I'll probably even have to shave my legs and wear make-up. Sheesh. I'm not much for that kind of thing, so I'll let you know how it goes. And then my work party is next Friday, where SM has to play the fiance, and so on and so on... not to mention the proposed congratulatory dinners as our recent proposal! It's all good, but my challenge is not to be bad and overeat.

    With all of the impending ingesting, I decided to weigh-in a day early today. I wanted to know how far I have progressed before I suffer the calories of the season.

    Low and behold -- but mostly low -- I'm down 21 pounds! Yay! I get to pick another "reward" for the next ten #s down. I haven't figured out what that will be yet, but it's a great conundrum to face.

    The next hurdle is the half-way mark. I don't know how realistic it was for me to pick 45 pounds total weight loss as my goal, but be that as it may, that makes 22.5 lbs. the half-way mark. No telling when I'll get there given this week's expected eating. It may be this week; it may be next month!

    Either way, I'll let you know...

    I haven't been this excited about 21 since I turned it.

    Yay!

    Yay!

    Yay!

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker