• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, November 21, 2007

    Happy Thanksgiving all!

    I am thankful for health, good fortune, happiness and my warm puppy. Yeah, things are going well, and I am happy.

    AND, we're off to Quebec City tomorrow. Yes, my Thanksgiving tradition is blowing off my family and heading out of town for some quiet time with SM.

    And good eating.

    My goal is simply to eat less this trip than I would have before. I don't want to miss out on all of the gastronomic yummies in Quebec, but I don't want to over-indulge to the point of regret or heartburn.

    And also tour around a fantastic, historical city and maybe shop a bit. It's gonna be fun!

    Best wishes to everyone for a great Thanksgiving!

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker