• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, November 12, 2007

    Monday morning haiku

    San Francisco, but
    conference rooms all look the same.
    Could be anywhere.

    I did manage to get out a bit yesterday to walk around the city. The weather was gorgeous, so I can't complain about that. Otherwise? Really, nothing special about this visit. It's almost cruel to have board meetings in great locations when you don't have any time to actually spend in the city.

    Oh well. At least it's not my first time to SF. I've been here many times before. Being holed up all day keeps me from spending or eating too much. That's a good thing.

    Now I'm waiting at the hotel for the super shuttle back to SFO... I get into DC at 10:00 tonight. Wa-hoo.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker