• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, November 12, 2007

    Back and brown

    I'm home, home, home! Safely ensconced in my bedroom and happily home.

    My flight again connected me through Kansas City. It was largely uneventful but for a few fellow passengers. A marine general (two stars), Senator Brownback and various other folks were on that leg back into DC. There may have been a Congressperson or two, as well. This tends to happen on the last flight back from the hinterlands to DC before a work week for Congress. It's actually pretty common.

    Anyway, SM picked me up at the airport. He told me that he saw at least three other senators come off their flights while he was waiting for me.

    DC celebrities, if you're geeky enough to know what they look like (which SM definitely is).

    I'm glad to be home.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker