• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, February 27, 2007

    It's official.

    I truly, truly have nothing to do at work. My boss is on vacation, so she hasn't been handing things off for me. And I haven't been here long enough to have a backlog or have people know me to approach me directly with work.

    I guess I could read policy and other background stuff. I guess. Or I could surreptiously read my book.

    Or I could continue searching for real estate online. Been doing that for several days now. I've come to the point where there are no more houses that I'm interested in. We've seen every place in Takoma Park (where SM lives and we'd like to buy) in our price range and many in Silver Spring and Rockville. It's discouraging what's out there. Really. bad. stuff. In fact, we have a "top 5 horrors" list. You don't wanna know.

    Anyway... also the other thing is, my fellow attorney (no supervisory but senior) is out tomorrow and Thursday, so I will really have absolutely nothing to do those days. Hmmm...

    Very weird for me.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker