• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, February 26, 2007

    What happened to the movie stars?

    I watch the Oscars as much for the fashion and gorgeous clothes as I do the awards themselves. For the most part, I was fairly pleased with the Academy's choices for the major awards. But then again, who am I to say? I didn't see a single nominated movie... oh, except for An Inconvenient Truth -- oooh, sexy, I know.

    My biggest complaint was where were the movie stars? The Hollywood glamour elite? Ya' know... Halle Berry, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Renee Zelleweger, Denzel Washington, etc...? Okay, we got Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon and Leo DiCaprio, but otherwise, it was slim pickin's for the usual fashion divas.

    So, in that respect, I was a bit disappointed, and I give the Oscar show a B.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker