• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, February 24, 2007

    More house-hunting today

    Although we're still waiting on the house we made an offer on... the negotiations continue to continue. I'm still hopeful, but also not holding my breath. And I'm being realistic.

    Sadly, I haven't seen anything that I really, really like. Wait, correction. I saw a farmhouse that was in our price range that I LOVED, but it was snatched up (with a contract) before we could even get in to see it. Poop.

    And I love this house...but I think it's overpriced for the area. I don't want to buy a house that is maxed on its value. I want a house with some equity. (If you want to see more about the house above, go here.)

    So we continue to look. And look. And look.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker