• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, February 15, 2007

    Grey's Autopsy?

    This show is so frickin' annoying. Last year with Izzy killing Denny and now the whole Meredith drowning thing? I think Meredith comes back. I think she has a conversation with Denny and the cute guy who now has his own show -- Friday Night Lights (good career move, BTW) -- and decides she wants to live and fights her way back. Voila. Miracle.

    And Izzy. How unbelievably selfish can someone be? I mean, they're all there, worried about Meredith, and she dumps on George? Who the fuck does she think she is? What kind of person tells you that you married the wrong person in a moment like that? Take the opportunity to unburden yourself because you've got something to say and then guilt the person -- in the guise of honesty -- from being pissed at you because you spout some shit about your belief in the strength of your friendship?

    Whatever.

    During the show, I kept telling SM that I was so over the show. And yet I keep watching. Like watching a train (or ferry) wreck. But here's what we decided -- that the acting was good, so the characters suck you in but the story arcs are too over the top. The question is when the writing will irritate me so much that I won't give a damn any longer.

    And, they let Izzy back as a doctor. That really pissed me off. I swore after last season's finale that I wouldn't watch anymore if they gave Izzy her priviledges back.

    And yet I do. Pfffff.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker