• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, March 09, 2006

    Happy Birthday to me...!

    Because I'm shameless when it comes to self-promotion. Because I think all birthdays should be celebrated to the max. Because it's my blog...

    Officially, I wasn't born until 7:19 a.m. (mumble, mumble) years ago. Typical for me, I announced myself and demanded special attention. I was a breech birth. Landed butt first. And nope, no C-section. She delivered me. THANKS MA! And thanks for the (mumble, mumble) years since.

    I don't have any special plans for my birthday, and I kinda doubt that anyone at work is going to do anything (after all, this is the group that let me pay for my own lunch during my "congrats on graduating law school" celebration -- hrmph), so I may buy myself some flowers for my desk to brighten the day. But nope, not feeling sorry for myself because... it's my birthday!

    And I did just get my first "Happy Birthday" email. Yay! And I do have dinner plans for Friday and family plans for Sunday. Yay! And I did get my first card on Tuesday. Yay! So I guess my birthday already started... but officially, it's today.

    Yay!

    UPDATE:
    More bits and historical pieces

    Today is also Julia Mancuso's birthday (gold medal winner in women's giant slalom). She's 22.

    eXTReMe Tracker