• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, March 08, 2006

    Coming to a small screen near you

    Perhaps even in your kitchen...

    The Big Buy: How Tom DeLay Stole Congress -- reportedly a "scathing documentary" on how "the Republican-controlled state Legislature redrew the congressional districts at DeLay's request" and other juicy tidbits and goodies of the extensive graft and political ploys of the Hammer.

    The Rs are already slapping labels on the film:
    Dick DeGuerin, DeLay's attorney, said the film offers little in the way of balance.

    "I think it's about as fair and balanced as Michael Moore's stuff or Fox News," he said.
    Heh. I wonder how the folks at Fox News enjoy that analogy -- or even being in the same sentence as Michael Moore?

    Also, any bets whether the attorney has even seen the movie (yet still somehow is able to make these assertions)?

    Hmmm...

    eXTReMe Tracker