• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, February 16, 2006

    Okay, now I'm really annoyed

    So, here I am trudging along like a good little law school grad doing more practice questions for the bar (yawn, boring stuff for all concerned), but here's the kicker. One of the questions in the Barbri materials provided an answer that was completely and diametrically opposed to the answer provided by PMBR. Same issue, same law, different answers.

    What's a poor lawyer wannabe to do?

    For me, just not worry about this one particular question. If I get it wrong on the bar, so be it.

    But, then to top it all off, I found an answer in the Barbri materials that is absolutely wrong. Sloppy interpretation of the facts on their part.

    So I figured that these two questions gave me license to quit this particular exercise right now. I'm annoyed and very frustrated and this isn't helping my confidence.

    Time to find the chocolate.

    eXTReMe Tracker