• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, February 16, 2006

    I have to admit that I am amused by this...

    I am not a huge Conan O'Brien fan. I just don't think he's funny.

    But this, this I think is funny. I know it's old news. But his latest foray into politics, international relations and global concerns:


    Conan does Finland.

    Conan and Tarja Halonen, President of Finland (the first woman, I might add). Separated at birth?

    Conan, Conan... anything for a few ratings points? Publicity or political pandering -- which is worse?. (or me because maybe I'll pull some more global hits for my map with this post...?)

    I'll give him this: it is a good laugh. And good for both of them that they had the sense of humor to play it for all it was worth.

    eXTReMe Tracker