• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Saturday, August 02, 2008

    Running around

    Today and this weekend generally involves running around for wedding errands and doing community activities. I have a black tie dinner tonight for a Chinese American organization and then an event tomorrow for a Japanese American one.

    In between this all, we have to get wedding errands done and also relax and enjoy the weekend.

    Speaking of which, SM and I had the chance to meet a fellow blogger for lunch today. Resipsacrap was in town to blow off some steam post-bar so we had the chance to hang out and chat.

    It was nice to finally meet you, Res, and I look forward to hearing more about your next steps back in Singapore. Thanks for lunch!

    Now, what else do I have to do before putting on a fancy dress and heels for tonight? Hmm....

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker