• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, August 05, 2008

    Keep your fingers crossed for me...

    I saw a forecast that the weather on Friday is going to be clear, highs of 86 or so and lower humidity. In other words, perfect for the wedding. In other words, probably ain't gonna happen... but that's okay. So long as it doesn't rain. Sunday is also supposed to be nice, but if you've only got one hand to spare for the crossing of the fingers, please wish for good weather on Friday (and you don't have to have them crossed as long).

    Things are rolling along. I managed to do everything on my list for yesterday. Yay. SM and I enjoyed dinner, although he is starting to get sick. I imperiously told him that that was NOT allowed. I mean, WTF? Who gets sick in August? So he stayed home from work today to rest. I think he's really exhausted, and that's why he's sick. Just plain run-down. So no errands or chores for him. Just rest. And lots of drugs and vitamins, etc. And snuggles from Gidget, who will be happy to have him home with her.

    He also liked his presents. I thought he'd like the shirt the best. It's black silk with two white stripes down the sides, short-sleeved. It's very retro hip -- but conservative enough that he can wear it to the office.

    But I was wrong.

    He liked the messenger bag the best. In fact, he gushed over it. Cool

    He doesn't usually gush over presents, so I was surprised. But yay. Glad he liked them.

    And I managed to refrain from giving him the wedding present yesterday too. Now I just need to remember to give it to him on Friday!

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker