• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, June 06, 2008

    Is this some kind of message or something?

    Well, if so, I'm ignoring it.

    First, REI screwed up our registry -- and then never bothered to get back to us about what they were doing to fix it. Never. Despite calling/email. Not happy with REI. Shocked at their lousy customer service. We still only have a half-assed registry with them, but I'm not going to invest any more time into that.

    Now, our registry at Macy's is not on their website. WTF? Did the whole thing get pulled down or deleted? What is going on here? I called the WeddingChannel.com (who administers their online registry), and they said it was still on their site. Thank goodness it hadn't been deleted. But they too could not pull it up on the Macy's website. So they will contact Macy's and see what the glitch is.

    Silly little annoying things to add to my stress.

    But nothing can change the fact that it's Friday. Yay!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker