• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, October 10, 2007

    Reader Poll: Tattoo You?

    About ten years ago, tattoos stopped being the brand of the wild child and started being hip and cool such that every pop tart around had one on the small of her back or her shoulder or ankle or whatever. I know this because I got my first tattoo about ten years ago.

    Dear readers -- all three of you (if I may be so presumptuous to assume a number that high) -- please participate in this inquiry in the name of science curiosity needing a subject for a post...
    Do you have a tattoo? Or more than one?

    If so, what is it and where is it on your bod? If not, have you ever considered getting one?

    How old were you when you got it?

    And do you regret, even mildly, the decision? If so, why?
    If you show me yours, I'll show you mine! All five of them.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker