• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, October 04, 2007

    Begging in public

    I promise this is the last time I'll ask for your support of the upcoming AIDS Walk Washington. The walk is on Saturday and donations will close soon. I had hoped to raise enough money to be one of the top fundraisers, but unfortunately for me, I'm not even close -- which is, of course, fantastic news for the WWC.

    As disappointed as I am that I fell short of my goal, that won't stop me from trying to inch it up there a bit more. Please consider supporting my walk and the Whitman Walker Clinic by making a donation. You know the reasons why...

    Any amount is greatly appreciated. You can make an online credit card donation through my page on the WWC AIDS walk site.

    Thank you so very much for your support!

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker