• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, September 26, 2007

    Day three of the diet

    So far, so good. I've lost 2.5 lbs., but I'm sure that's all water. And I am bloated, so all in all, I feel fatter. Oh well.

    I've been pretty good about sticking to the regime, and I haven't officially cheated yet (yea, I know, only three days, but... I've fallen off the wagon on shorter trips). Diet food aside, we are definitely eating more healthily -- salads at both lunch and dinner, plus fruit twice a day. Pretty good for Ms. (or would that be "Dr."?) carb-lover over here.

    We're both finding that we get hungry during the day, and the meals are enough to stave off the hungry and take the edge off, but we never feel full. Well, actually, I do feel full after breakfast because I haven't typically eaten breakfast on a regular basis. After each meal, I pretty much can't wait to eat again. And it's weird to come home hungry and then realize, "Hey, I can't just grab something to snack on. I have to wait for dinner."

    Yeah, I'm not used to that. And that's what got me where I am today.

    So officially, I am H -2.5 lbs. (H="heaviest"). Wish me willpower!

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker