• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, September 24, 2007

    No way!

    So, I'm watching Heroes tonight... When Hiro goes back to feudal Japan to save that village, I got a big ol' shock. That village that was burning, from which the refugees were fleeing? That's where I lived in Japan! Otsu!

    Now, that may not tickle your toes, but how often do you see a place you once lived -- especially one that's in a foreign country -- fictionalized on television? Sure, I see DC on the news all of time, but I think it's uber cool that my little ol' town of Otsu (which is actually the equivalent of a state capital) was on Heroes. Otsu rocks!

    Okay, so I'm more excited about this than I should be.

    I'm a dork. Leave me alone.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker