• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, April 19, 2007

    Um, yum!

    I first tried them when they came out under the guise of Star Wars Darth Vader cross-promotions. I was unsure at first. Would I be disappointed? Was this just another gimmick? I didn't know. But I was willing to take the chance. I knew I could stop whenever I wanted, so what the hell? Why not? I went for it. With gusto.

    But soon, I discovered. New sensations. New experiences. I had never felt like this before. It was exciting. It was energizing. It was enough to make me cross over to the dark side. I was hooked.

    And then they went away. Taken away, I should say. And I was sad. And withdrawn. What's a girl to do but find solace elsewhere? My allegiances were swayed, and I admit, I strayed. I found another. Not the same, but at least I was no longer alone.

    Now they're back!

    This time, the Addams Family is the force behind them.

    Yes, ladies and gents and candy-scarfer of all shapes and sizes, M-n-M has reintroduced dark chocolate M-n-Ms, and they. are. awesome. Unparalleled. You may think that an M-n-M is an M-n-M is an M-n-M. But oh no no, my friend, nothing could be further from the truth. These are a candy of a different ilk -- without the milk! Unquestionably better than regular milk chocolate. Don't even say them in the same sentence!

    Close your eyes, they can deceive you. Reach out with your senses, and you'll discover what you really can see.

    Dark chocolate M-n-Ms rock, baby.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker