• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, April 16, 2007

    Bad hair week

    So I'm at my dad's place helping to organize the charity silent auction this week. Basically juggling that and packing/renting/moving my apartment. Very stressful. Very busy.

    Needless to say, I looked like a slob. Hair in ponytail, sweats, etc.

    I was innocently entering some data in the computer when I got clobbered by this: my stepmom, who knew I was in the process of preparing my apartment for rent, said to me, "DId you get some paint in your hair?" (pointing to the top of my head).

    Um, no. I haven't been painting.

    I told her, "No. It's just my gray hair. Bad case of roots showing."

    I haven't had time to dye my hair lately. But I didn't realize it was so bad that it looked like I had a clump of white paint on the top of my head.

    ::sigh::

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker