• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, April 03, 2007

    Renting my apartment

    Ugh, the process of renting an apartment out is almost as bad as moving. Almost...

    I officially listed it for rent today on Craig's List (any of you DC folks interested?). I'm having an open house on Saturday to accept applications, and I've already received a coupla emails about it.

    However, between now and Saturday, we need to get the place in shape. Right now, it's still too cluttered and dusty to show. It definitely needs work. Eeek.

    I don't wanna.

    And I have to develop the rental application and the lease. Damn. Where's a lawyer when I need one? Oh, right...

    But, I have to admit that finding a tenant is much easier now with the internet than it used to be. It used to be a much costlier and more difficult in general to get the word out about the place.

    Another reason to thank god for the internet. (joke... I don't think Al Gore is gawd or god or G-d or whatever.)

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker