• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, April 01, 2007

    I got me a winner

    SM is simply the best. He supports me (and even my bad habits!) 1000%. Always. No matter what.

    Right now, he's down at MY apartment packing my shit while I'm at his place not packing my apartment.

    Why?

    Well, other than the fact that he's just. that. guy... It's because I had a mini-freak-out this morning looking at all the crap I need to go through and pack at his place. And the thought of facing all the crap I need to go through at my place just stressed me into a minor anxiety fit.

    We're not scheduled to move my stuff outta my place until later this month, but we do need to get the place into shape so that I can start advertising it for rent. So that means cleaning off surface areas and clearing out clutter. Not necessarily sorting it, but just packing it away to go through it later.

    I knew that if I started doing that, I'd be sidetracked by looking at stuff and then I'd start sorting and then I wouldn't get the job done. And I'd probably be freaking out in the process.

    So SM said he'd go down and pack it up for me. To save me the time. To save me the frustration. To save me the anxiety and stress. Even though it's completely and totally MY clutter and my responsibility.

    That's the kind of stuff he does for me.

    ::swoon::

    I am the luckiest gal around.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker