• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Sunday, April 01, 2007

    No foolin' here

    Okay, April 1st. The slate is clean. It's the second trimester of the year, and I'm going to work on ensuring that I don't look like I'm in my second trimester -- carrying triplets.

    SM and I have decided to tighten our belts, literally. I am now working on my fourth wardrobe. I have my skinny, skinny clothes (some size 2! holy shit!). Well that ain't ever gonna happen again. The rest are numbers much higher. The numbers aren't so important as the fact that I feel like I look like a linebacker.

    So, SM and I are going to impose some rules about eating. No eating after 8:00 pm. That's a bad habit we've developed. No pizza or Chinese food. No more bagel, lox and creamed cheese on the weekends. Portion control. And yes, exercise. But we're starting with the eating habits first.

    Also, I'm not buying any more clothes. Not this month, at least. I actually need to purge, which I may do with the packing for the move (notice how I chickened out and said "may"?).

    But I'm not weighing myself. Because I'm just not ready for that much of a smack in the face. More important to me is that my clothes fit. Shirts gape in the front. Add a muffin-top to that, and it's not a pretty picture. Because I gain weight in my boobs and gut. So I am way top-heavy.

    Like a linebacker. With boobs.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker