• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, March 27, 2007

    Our house...

    Got the signed addendum for the house today. Yay! They signed off on our terms. We have a ratified contract. A done deal.

    So, SM wins our informal bet. He said that they'd take this offer because logic dictates that it's a good one. In this market, they aren't going to get better than the appraisal price, which is what we're agreeing to pay (minus $500 for a second year on the home warranty). I thought they'd at least counter because they've been trying to play it tough all along. But they didn't.

    So much for those exalted back-up contracts! Heh. And ironically, the final price we've just agreed to is only about $500 off of our first, original offer. Heh, heh.

    Anyway, we go to closing on April 30th. I am so glad this is finally done.

    Done, done, done!

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker