• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Tuesday, March 20, 2007

    Note to self

    My birthday has passed, but I still haven't decided on what to do for my annual act of giving.

    Last year (2006) was signing up and becoming an adult literacy tutor (class is tonight, which is why I remembered that I had forgotten to what this year's donation would be).

    The year before (2005) was donating my hair (again).

    The year before that (2004) was... I don't remember. Other past donations have included organizing cell phone donations for domestic violence resource centers, clothes drives for non-profits which provide welfare-to-work women with suitable outfits for the office, another hair donation...

    What should it be this year? The idea is to really invest my effort, not my cash. I don't want to take on another weekly commitment (like the tutoring) because I don't think I will have enough time, what with the house stuff, etc. But I need to come up with something soon.

    Any thoughts?

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker