• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Monday, March 19, 2007

    A new generation of campaign ads

    2008 or 1984? Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama? Apple ad or something else?

    This one by a third-party delivers a message of change in an updated 1984-style.

    I remember the original commercial and the harbinger for change it represented. The message of intolerance for the status quo and "good enough". Definitely anti-establishment.

    And who represents the Democratic establishment? Oh my.

    (3/20/07) P.S. And, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw this was "Oh, the Apple lawyers are going to go nutz when they see this." I don't know much about intellectual property law, but I know an "uh-oh" situation when I see it.

    No wonder no one group is taking credit for creating it.

    Labels: , , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker