• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Thursday, March 15, 2007

    Omakase

    So, we did Morimoto last night. Very fresh, modern place in the jewelry district of Philly. The group decided to go omakase for the set price of $100. We got seven dishes, all of which except the dessert, were out of this world. The drinks were quite nice, and, who knew, but Morimoto has his own label beer. Very elegant dining. Hard on the wallet at my salary, but it's one of those things which you don't get to do often. And subsidized by my per diem.

    Today, we took off the morning and headed outta town to sight see. We're back for the afternoon sessions. But first, we stopped by South Street and got us some Philly cheesesteaks. I had a chicken cheesesteak at Ishkabibble's, a Philly institution of sorts. My colleagues went across the street to Jim's Steaks. Fully bellies and greasy fingers all around. Yum. Tonight is Alma de Cuba.

    My pants are already tight. E-gads.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker