• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Wednesday, March 21, 2007

    Oh yea, baby!

    Tonight is a new episode of America's Next Top Model. You would think that a sophisticated, well-educated, intelligent (and don't forget modest!) woman who is almost 40 would not be interested in this kind of programming. You would think so, but you'd be wrong.

    Oh yea, baby!

    Last season -- and the season before, frankly -- I had already picked out who I thought would win by now. And, pat-pat-pat-myself-on-my-own-back, I was right both times. This season, I don't have a strong feeling towards anyone. I hardly have a feel for most of them and can't remember most of their names. Actually, I don't even have as strong an impression of the girls this time around as I did two seasons ago (ya' know... Jade, Gina, Sarah, Danielle, etc...).

    That being said, I am increasingly getting annoyed at the whining, two-facedness of Renee. She's very pretty and man, those abs! How is it possible that she just had a kid? But that mouth and that attitude? Nuh-uh. See ya'!

    Jael also annoys me the same way that Gina did. The word "flaky" comes to mind.

    Brittany looks like a contenda', and I'm amazed at how good her pictures are... but who knows? I can't remember the names of the rest of them. But I do like the plus-sized models. The Latina girl looks very masculine to me, but maybe that bone structure will work for her. I dunno.

    But anyway. That's what I'll be doing tonight. SM too. We'll be dissing on the chicks.

    Labels: ,

    eXTReMe Tracker