• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, March 23, 2007

    Shout out to Res ipsa crap

    So I was in Philly last week. Philly is home of Res ipsa crap and the woman behind the blog.

    She emailed me towards the end of my stay and suggested we get together for coffee. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it because of work obligations. And I was disappointed that I didn't get to meet her. I always enjoy meeting blog pals. In truth, it was probably better that we didn't try to meet because the weather was utter crap that day. But still, it was too bad.

    A near miss. (rimshot, please)

    So, for the record, if you folks come my way to the DC-environs, gimme a shout if you wanna meet for coffee. I love the opportunity to meet blog peeps and am always open to the suggestion of a chat over coffee or whatever.

    Labels:

    eXTReMe Tracker