• about me
  • also me
  • email me: dicta (dot) chick (at) gmail (dot) com
  • Friday, April 13, 2007

    Sorry I've been absent for a while

    but the blog ate my homework.

    (oh, you KNOW I've been holding this one for while, squirming to use it!)

    Actually, I wish the blog ate all of the work I have to do at home. Packing, packing and more packing. The good news is that it looks like I have a tenant. We sign the lease tomorrow. A 23-year old kid who acts like someone much older than I am. Talk about serious. And, oh yeah, he has a trust fund. Must be nice.

    Next: rent SM's place. We have received a few applications, thankfully. My place, an efficiency. His place, a 3BR, 2BA apartment that is more than twice the size of mine. Both command a rent of $1400.

    Yeah, I know.

    Labels: , ,

    eXTReMe Tracker